Tuesday, May 17, 2011

! > Launching Hawk Cam News

Hello world!

Today’s the launch of the Hawk Cam News Blog to keep you all informed about everything happening in the nest while you were away!

It may look a little crappy at the beginning because I’m not used to wordpress but I’ll improove to serve you the best I can give. Just a few Informations ahead, I will be taking screenshots here and there, especially when something interesting happens I dont own the material in this screenshots and herewith give all credit of the pictures and videos to their owners the New York Times.

This blog wont be a cheap copy of the New York Times page trying to publish the same news as they do, the goal of this blog is to inform about the little things that nobody writes about and help our Hawkfans to keep track of the latest happenings and news.


Another thing I gotta have to say, since I’m still at the beginning stage with this blog and I don’t have the time to watch the nest 24 hours a day I will need people to help me, feeding me with the latest news so I can post them on time! At the end the blog may become some kind of summary for the single days so you guys dont have to worry that you could miss something when you’ll have to leave for a few days. Thats my goal, lets hope that it will work out!

People that would like to volunteer in this blog can always contact me at: aenigmadragon@hotmail.com


Yours sincerely,
AEnigmaDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment